We are official adopters of the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling.
First Time Home Buyer Counseling Program
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 5:00 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, May 9, 2015, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM - Workshop will be hosted by the Columbia North YMCA - 1400 N. Broad St. (Broad & Jefferson)
- Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, June 6, 2015, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Foreclosure Prevention Counseling Program
*Before we are able to schedule an appointment with you we must first receive a completed intake package, which may be submitted by mail, email, fax, or in person. Our contact information is listed on the intake packet and on our website. Once we have received this, we will contact you within 3 business days to schedule an appointment with you at our earliest convenience.
**Unfortunately, at this time, we do not help with rental assistance. If you are looking for affordable rental housing, we have a list of resources that we would be more than happy to share with you. For an online listing of affordable rental properties in Pennsylvania, an excellent resource is:
Affordable Housing Centers of Pennsylvania, 846 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130, 215-765-1221 (phone), 215-765-0045 (fax)